Registrations are now open for the 2023 CAULLT Conference, titled “Wicked Problems in Higher Education: Provocations for leading in learning and teaching”.
The conference will be held online and in local conference hubs.
Current hubs and Leads:
- Adelaide - Flinders University – Michelle Picard
- Brisbane - Central Queensland University – Nadine Adams
- Darwin – Charles Darwin University – Michael Sankey
- Dunedin, New Zealand – University of Otago – Ben Daniel
- Hobart - UTAS – Andrea Adams
- Melbourne – Deakin University – Barbie Panther
- Perth - Murdoch University – Shannon Johnston
- Sydney – UTS – lead to be announced shortly
To find out about the conference and to register, please go to the dedicated conference webpage.