Become a Member
CAULLT Membership Information
Membership of CAULLT is open to Australasian universities. If your organisation or institution does not meet this requirement, you may be eligible for Affiliate Membership. Further details about membership can be found in the CAULLT Constitution which is displayed in this section. Alternatively, inquiries about membership can be directed to the CAULLT Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each university member institution is represented by up to three institutional nominees (normally the leader of the central organisational unit that carries formal responsibility for academic development, a learning and teaching leader in the institution, or a faculty learning leader), chosen by the member institution. Free attendance at CAULLT meetings is restricted to two delegate per member institution.
To join CAULLT, please complete the membership application form and send it to the CAULLT Secretariat. You will be notified of the outcome of your application within one month of receipt and, if your application is successful, an invoice for payment of membership fees will be sent to you in due course.
The full membership fee for 2019 is $2,200.
Overseas universities may now be full members. Non-university higher education institutions may be affiliate members and may apply to join CAULLT :
- Affiliate half membership: For 50 per cent of the annual membership fee, the representative will be entitled to all CAULLT communication and access to resources. Attendance at the CAULLT conferences is not included in this membership fee, but the representative may attend any of the meetings by paying a fee.
Affiliate members will not be eligible to vote at business meetings, or hold an executive or formal position.
To enquire about becoming an affiliate member, please contact the CAULLT Secretariat at email@example.com
Member Institution Benefits*
. Professional development activities
· Career development opportunities
· Networking and mentoring opportunities
· Online and in-person sharing of relevant learning and teaching issues related to academic development
· Free attendance for two representatives at two meetings annually (note that meetings are held in various capital cities across Australia)
· Access to funding and CAULLT’s support of research and development projects of importance to the sector
· Access to professional relationships with key bodies
· Regular communication on issues and access to the full CAULLT Website and resources
Affiliate Member Institution Benefits **
. Access to all CAULLT communications and resources. Please note that attendance at CAULLT meetings is not included in this membership fee, but the representative may attend any of the meetings by paying a fee.
* Please note that membership will lapse if fees are 3 months in arrears.
** Affiliate membership does not entitle affiliate member institutions to vote at business meetings, or hold an executive or formal position.