Journal of Teaching and Learning for Graduate Employability 2023/24 Special Issueon the 15 September 2023
The Journal of Teaching and Learning for Graduate Employability welcomes contributions from academics, including sessional academics, professional staff and industry partners for their 2023/24 Special Issue: The graduate employability practitioner: What works to develop career, teaching capability and organisational capacity?
. Submissions may explore the following topics:
- The experience of the graduate employability practitioner, including sessional and professional staff, academics new to graduate employability and professional practitioners new to academia.
- How institutions build teaching capability for and/or recognise graduate employability practice, including formal programs and/or processes.
- Experiences and/or challenges of building a teaching and learning career in graduate employability.
- How peer-supported teaching practices such as communities of practice, peer reflection and peer observation and review support the development of graduate employability practice and professional identity.
- Other topics relevant to the theme.
For further information, please click here