Epigeum calls for EOIon the 13 October 2020
Enhancing Digital Learning: Call for Contributors
Epigeum is developing a new collaborative online program for higher education teaching and learning support staff, under the guidance of Lead Advisor, Professor Kevin Ashford-Rowe.
The Enhancing Digital Learning program will feature interactive activities, videos and animations, scenario-based learning and case studies of innovation to guide staff in developing the knowledge, skills and confidence to take a digital-first approach to their practice and pedagogy.
Epigeum is inviting expressions of interest in writing module content in the following areas:
- Student engagement
- Course design
- Evaluating digital tools and technologies
- ‘Going live’
- Digital wellbeing and safety
- Inclusive teaching and assessment
- Learning analytics
- Digital information security and longevity
Please submit your expression of interest to Emma Gallon, Commissioning Editor (Emma.Gallon@oup.com), including the following information:
- Name, institution and role
- Which module topic(s) you are interested in writing on
- Brief overview of your relevant experience and expertise
The deadline for expressions of interest is 31 October 2020.
More information: https://www.epigeum.com/courses/teaching/enhancing-digital-learning/