UA conference early bird extended (Canberra)Thursday 3 June 2021 9am
Early bird registrations for the 2021 Universities Australia Conference have been extended. Register before Friday 14 May and save.
Themed A year of change: navigating a new world, the conference will be held on 3 June at the National Convention Centre, Canberra.
Both in-person and online options for attending the conference are offered. The early bird rates are:
- full conference registration (in-person): $1,495
- virtual registration (online): $695
The conference includes an unparalleled line-up of speakers. This year features:
- the Hon Arthur Sinodinos AO, Australia’s Ambassador to the United States;
- Professor Ngaire Woods, founding Dean of the Blavatnik School of Government, Professor of Global Economic Governance at Oxford University;
- Danielle Wood, Chief Executive Officer at Grattan Institute;
- Professor Richard Holden, Professor of Economics and Co-Director, UNSW New Economic Policy Initiative, School of Economics, UNSW Business School; and
- Professor Warwick McKibbin, Professor and Director, ANU Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jeff Connolly, Chairman and CEO, Siemens Australia and New Zealand;
- Chris Teal, Commonwealth Counter-Terrorism Coordinator and National Counter Foreign Interference Coordinator;
- Professor Tanya Monro, Chief Defence Scientist, Department of Defence;
- Major General Andrew Hocking, Deputy Coordinator for the Engagement and Operations Division, National Bushfire Recovery Agency;
- Christine Morgan, CEO, National Mental Health Commission;
- Patty Kinnersly, Our Watch;
- Zoe Ranganathan, President, National Union of Students; and
- Belle Lim, National President, Council of International Students Australia.