EDEN (European Distance and E-Learning Network) introduces a new keynote speaker at the EDEN Virtual Annual Conference on 21-24 June.
Georgi Dimitrov, Head of Digital Education at the European Commission, will give a presentation on the Digital Education Action Plan 2021-2027 adopted by the European Commission in late 2020.
- The new Digital Europe Action Plan and the Experience of the EU Education and Training DELTA working group
- The Madrid EDEN Microcredential Declaration preparation workshop
- EDEN Network of Academics and Professionals – new trajectories with the fresh Steering Committee
- The EDEN European Journal – EURODL: with new Chief Editor, new online platform and services in 2021
- EDEN 30th anniversary – lessons from the past and perspectives for the future
- After the Brexit – the EDEN Future: Digital Learning Europe Association
- The EDEN Fellows Council: advice and advocacy from our awarded members
- R4C – Way to make your school e-mature and open: the benefits of using the R4C Self Reflection Tool and implement changes built around the results