The International Students as Partners Institute (ISaPI) will be held for the 5th time at McMaster University, Ontario, Canada (approx. 45 min south of Toronto Airport) from 20-22 May 2020.
The overall aim of ISaPI is to build the capacity and understanding of faculty, staff, and students to develop, design, implement, and disseminate initiatives that promote the practice of students as partners in learning and teaching in higher education. The activities will be facilitated by a highly experienced international team of staff/faculty and students. Delegates may participate either in a series of workshops or the Change Institute.
For further details about the change institute application process please go to:
Key Dates & Deadlines
• 2 December 2020: Registration for workshops open on a first come, first served basis.
• 24 February 2020: Change Institute applications due
• 9 March 2020: Change Institute teams notified of acceptance
• 3 April 2020: Early Bird Registration deadline
• 6 May 2020: Regular Registration deadline
• 20-22 May 2020: Institute held
Please direct an questions about the event to email@example.com
Further information: https://macblog.