Under the theme ‘Harnessing universities for national priorities’, this year’s Universities Australia Solutions Summit 2024 will explore how universities, working in partnership with government and industry, make Australia a more successful and a better prepared nation for the challenges and opportunities ahead.
The line-up of distinguished speakers from across government, higher education and industry, both local and global, includes:
- The Hon Jason Clare MP, Education Minister
- Senator the Hon Sarah Henderson, Shadow Minister for Education
- The Right Hon Baroness Valerie Amos, Master of University College, Oxford University
- Professor Penny Jane Burke, Chair in Equity, Social Justice and Higher Education, UNESCO
- Dr Alan Finkel AC, Chair, Stile Education and corporate adviser on climate change technologies
- Ms Tennealle O’Shannessy, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, IDP Education, and
- Dr Timothy Renick, Founding Executive Director, National Institute for Student Success, Georgia State University
For detailed information and to register, please click here.