National Careers Week webinar — Careers and student equity: Key influencers and careers advice for students from disadvantaged backgrounds
- As part of National Careers Week, the NCSEHE will host a virtual event showcasing major NCSEHE-commissioned research on key influencers and careers advice for equity students.
* The impacts of socio-economic status on access to quality study pathways and career advice – Dr Jane Coffey (Curtin University), Professor Dawn Bennett (Bond University) and Dr Ian Li (The University of Western Australia)
* Jobs of the future and the journey of toast – Professor Sue Kilpatrick (University of Tasmania)
* Best practice principles for Career Development Learning for diverse student groups – Kylie Austin (University of Wollongong) and Dr Olivia Groves (NCSEHE)
* Harnessing participatory design towards context-specific careers resources – Dr Mollie Dollinger (La Trobe University)
More information at this link