Undergraduate Research X-Change Colloquium
We know that engaging students in research develops their employability, increases their engagement in learning and is important whatever work they do following graduation. This Colloquium is an exciting opportunity for staff, academic developers, supervisors, and academic managers to come together to share ideas and hear about student research initiatives.
When: Wednesday 4 December 2019, 9.30 – 5.00 pm
Where: The University of Sydney Business School, Abercrombie Building, Camperdown, Sydney.
We have some interesting speakers lined up, including a panel of student researchers, and there will be lots of opportunity for discussion. So if you are interested in:
- Developing students’ employability?
- Enhancing undergraduate engagement at your university?
- Increasing the numbers of students who go on to postgraduate study?
- Developing students as partners?
- Bringing teaching and research together?
- Implementing research-based learning
- Finding ways for students to present their research ?
Then please come. Further information and registration details are available at: