AAD Event winnersWednesday 6 November 2019 9am
More than 100 people attended the Advancing Academic Development Event held the day before the CAULLT conference at QUT on 6 November.
The Australasian winner was Adrian Stagg from University of Southern Queensland for his presentation
Learning Communities that Support Open Education Practice.
The Peers’ Choice Award went to Associate Professor Kathryn Sutherland and team from Victoria University of Wellington for Ako in Action: Co-constructing Learning and Teaching with Students and Staff.
Finalists with Distinction were Professor Kerry Shephard, University of Otago for The New Academic Staff Conference and Associate Professor Kathryn Sutherland and team, Victoria University of Wellington for Ako in Action: Co-constructing Learning and Teaching with Students and Staff.
Other finalists were:
• Dr Chie Adachi and team, Deakin University:
Transforming Digital Learning – A MOOC for Digital Learning Professionals
• Associate Professor Andrea Carr and Dr Jo-Anne Kelder, The University of Tasmania:
Everyday Scholarship Engaging Every Teacher
• Janet Frizzarin, The University of Queensland: UQ2U – Blended and Active Learning Program
• Miriam Bennett and Trish McCluskey, Victoria University: Student Partners in Academic Development
• Dr Catherine Moore, Edith Cowan University: An Assessment Approach to Academic Development
• Colleen Ortega, The University of Adelaide: Program Enhancement Partnership
• Dr Anna Rowe, The University of New South Wales: Academic Mentoring at UNSW