Contemporary Approaches to University Teaching MOOC Semester 1on the 23 January 2024
Last year 1,800 people registered for the MOOC. If you missed out then Semester 1, 2024 enrolments have opened for the Contemporary Approaches to University Teaching MOOC. There are 24 modules to choose from!
This course is for those who:
- teach in higher education anywhere in the world
- want content designed by learning and teaching experts
- seek to enhance their teaching and their students’ learning
- are interested in scoping the course for their institution’s professional development program
- are sessional, contract or continuing teachers.
You can choose which modules you explore and when, but we recommend one of the four pathways: new to teaching, enhancing student learning, enhancing your teaching practice or leading learning and teaching. An enhanced feature is that participants completing any of the four pathways can receive a digital badge for that pathway. Study is self-paced in two-hour modules that can be completed over a semester.
MOOC content is available to universities to share and adapt under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license. The course is presented under the auspices of the Council of Australasian University Leaders in Learning and Teaching (CAULLT) and is led by A/Prof Agnes Bosanquet (Macquarie University) and A/Prof Marina Harvey.
Enrol here: https://canvas.instructure.com/enroll/FPXJJW
12 February 2024 – 30 June 2024