Learning Leaders Conferenceon the 14 February 2020
The call for papers is now open for the CAULLT-sponsored Learning Leaders Conference and HES’ HEQN Conference.
Both conferences will be held at the Pan Pacific Hotel, Docklands, Melbourne on 11 and 12 June 2020. The third annual Learning Leaders Conference on 11 June has the theme The Leader’s Challenge: Dilemmas in Strategic Decision Making. The convenor of the conference is A/P Kogi Naidoo, Charles Sturt University, a member of the CAULLT Executive.
The HEQN Conference on 12 June is an opportunity to hear insights and share practical solutions for the challenges facing institutions following the recent review of the Australian Qualifications’ Framework (AQF) and 2019’s year of higher education reviews, particularly the impact on learning and teaching.
The Learning Leaders Conference invites abstract submissions under the following theme and sub-themes:
- What influences Strategic Decision Making in higher education institutions?
- The impact of Strategic Decision Making and implementation on staff and leaders
- Understanding the higher education environment – responding to current challenges
- Strategic Planning for future challenges – being agile and adaptive
- Excellence: what does it mean in practice?
- Equity – Implications for staff and students
- The impact of Strategic Decision Making on the Student Experience
- Grassroots leadership – Influencing and making an impact
30 – Minute presentations slots will include sufficient time for discussion.
Further details, including how to submit, can be found on here.