Submissions are invited for the 2nd Learning Leaders Conference in Higher Education to be held in Melbourne on Monday 3 June.
Learning and Teaching Leadership in Higher Education: Emerging Models for the Future is the theme of the Conference which is sponsored by the Council of Australasian Leaders in Learning and Teaching (CAULLT) and supported by HES’ Higher Education Quality Network.
The 2019 conference will explore new ways in which staff and students are leading learning, how the leadership of learning and teaching is changing, and what opportunities and challenges these new strategic approaches to learning and teaching leadership present.
Registrations for the conference on Monday 3 June are now open and further details are available here.
Submissions are invited under the following sub-themes:
- Authentic leadership and changing leadership identities
- Adaptive challenges in learning and teaching leadership
- Distributed leadership strategies for the advancement of learning and teaching
- Leading through partnerships and collaboration
- Leaders as learners: Leadership development
- Data driven and technology-mediated strategies for informing leadership
Submissions may take the form of theoretical and philosophical papers, strategies and frameworks, good practice reports and showcases, and new and emergent initiatives. Click here for further information.
The Learning Leaders Conference will be followed by the Higher Education Quality Network Conference on 4 and 5 June.