Dear CAULLT members,
Please circulate this invitation to your academic development teams and networks:
Last days to register for the Advancing Academic Development Event
Bond University, 7th November, 2018
The Advancing Academic Development Event is an opportunity for academic developers to gain new insights, network, share, and shape good practice across the sector.
- Gain global perspectives on academic development and Scholarship of Teaching and Learning from international keynote–Dr Kathryn Sutherland, Co-editor of the International Journal for Academic Development.
- Develop new insights into the value of academic development to higher education institutions from national keynote–Professor Suzi Derbyshire, Deputy Vice Chancellor (Learning and Teaching), QUT.
- Be inspired by finalists in the inaugural Australasian Academic Development Advancement Awards as they present PechaKucha-style showcases of good practices from across the sector. Support the recognition of
distinctive, innovative and exemplary practices, and participate in choosing the people’s choice award, adjudicated live at the event.
- Participate in professional development opportunities to strengthen practice.
- Network with academic developers from Australasian universities.
- Be involved in high-level discussions on best practice and the future of academic development in higher education to inform and influence new directions.
Through CAULLT sponsorship, registration is free for delegates.
Registration closes Friday, 2 November, 2018.
For further information: utas.edu.au/tilt/