Senior Lecturer: Charles Sturt Universityon the 13 February 2018
Senior Lecturer, Professional and Academic Development, Learning Academy, CSU
- Fixed Term Full-time (up to 2 years) – Part-time considered
- Level C – $112,840 to $130,114 p.a. (plus 17% superannuation)
- Location – Bathurst, Wagga Wagga or Canberra
- Deadline 11 March 2018
The Senior Lecturer will provide leadership in the development, delivery, evaluation and promotion of professional development programs, resources and initiatives to enhance learning and teaching and staff and student engagement across the University. The work will include wide consultation in the design, implementation and evaluation of an academic capability framework; and promotion of evidence-based innovation in professional learning aimed to drive transformational change in learning and teaching.
The Senior Lecturer will lead the development of the Division’s professional learning strategy that is supported by the Divisional and CSU strategic learning and teaching plans, aligned to the CSU values, strategy, and policies, and underpinned by the CSU’s Competency Framework.
The role will build strong professional relationships and act as a key point of contact and coordination between the Division of Learning and Teaching (DLT) and key faculty/divisional stakeholders to support a whole of University approach to quality learning and teaching, innovation and improvement.
This is an opportunity to:
- Demonstrate your skills in leadership, networking and innovation
- Work in a collegial and supportive environment
- Align with CSU’s values of Insightful, Inclusive, Impactful and Inspiring
To be successful you will have
- A sound and current knowledge and understanding of the higher education discipline and academic development/professional learning innovation through scholarly engagement and activities.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Highly level planning, project management and organisational skills
For further information contact: Associate Professor Kogi Naidoo Contact Phone#: 02 6933 4804 Contact Email: email@example.com
Applicants are expected to apply online and address the selection criteria listed in the Position Description (Reference no: 492363) available directly from http://external-jobs.csu.edu.au/cw/en/job/492363/senior-lecturer-professional-and-academic-development