Lecturer: MacquarieUniversityon the 6 September 2018
Lecturer in PACE, (Learning, Teaching and Research)
Applications Close: Wednesday, 12 September 2018 at 11:55pm AEST
PACE (Professional and Community Engagement) is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Lecturer to join the research and evaluation team. Under the leadership of the Academic Director for Learning, Teaching and Research (PACE), key priorities for this position include:
- Supporting and maintaining the University’s focus on quality practice-based learning.
- Developing and implementing quality assurance and enhancement initiatives to ensure the academic integrity of the PACE program.
- Initiating and driving collaborative research with industry and community partners.
To be considered for this position, please apply online with your CV and a short cover letter addressing the following selection criteria;
- Experience in teaching and curriculum development for practice based or work-integrated learning.
- Experience in developing and implementing quality assurance and enhancement initiatives to ensure ongoing improvement of a program or initiative including support for staff.
- Knowledge and experience of research and evaluation design and methodology together with experience in working on research projects, preferably with industry and/or community partners.
- Strong track record in research publications and applying for and securing grants or other external funding preferably with industry and/or community partners.
- Demonstrated capacity in building and managing relationships with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders in a complex organisation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with demonstrated experience in writing for diverse purposes.
- Capacity to be adaptable and prioritise project and task demands to meet competing deadlines.
- Capacity to work both independently and as part of a team.
The successful candidate will commence in this role from January 2019.
Salary Package: From $101,877 to $120,537 p.a. (Level B) plus 17% employer’s superannuation and annual leave loading.
Role Specific Enquiries: Associate Professor Kate Lloyd on email@example.com